Discussion topic: Activation has not happened

This message was authored by Billy_Town This message was authored by: Billy_Town

Activation has not happened

Hi, My account was due to be activated yesterday. I received the usual message yesterday morning confirming that it would be activated any time up to midnight and that is be notified. No message had been received, MySky still shows that my broadband is not with Sky and my Sky broadband hub shows only two lights (power and WiFi). The assistant doesn't seem to help with this. Is it possible to speak to someone to resolve?

All Replies

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Re: Activation has not happened

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, @Billy_Town. I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

We are still looking to help you @Billy_Town. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

Billy_Town
Topic Author
This message was authored by Billy_Town This message was authored by: Billy_Town

Thanks.  For some reason I was unable to access via my mobile - and with broadband down I couldn't easily open on my laptop. Thanks for reaching out.

I found a phone numnber and have spoken to one of your colleagues who informs me that the issue is with Openreach and their system.  I'm still awaiting resolution, but I'm told there's a review on this by Openreach tomorrow.  If I don't hear anything then I'll probably be back in touch!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion