Discussion topic: Broadband Hub Not Arrived

This message was authored by SociallyAwks15 This message was authored by: SociallyAwks15

Broadband Hub Not Arrived

Set up a broadband account with Sky on Tuesday 16th January 2024. Our activation date is for tomorrow, Friday 26th January 2024, but we still haven't received our hub. The tracking information states that is is "Awaiting Dispatch." Really desperatly need this box sent and activated ASAP as I work from home and I'm running out of data on my phone. Any ideas what is going on? I can see a few people have posted about this already. Tried speaking to Sky over the phone but they keep telling me that it will be dispatched soon and it never does!

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Broadband Hub Not Arrived

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@SociallyAwks15 check the activation date has not slipped as the hubs are normally diispatched 3 or 4 days before activation. Sky's agents can normally only get a hub rush dispatched if you dont have one the day after activation.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion