Discussion topic: No Fibre or Phone 3 weeks !

This message was authored by Elnrgt500e This message was authored by: Elnrgt500e

No Fibre or Phone 3 weeks !

Hi dont usually post in here but I have no fibre broadband or phone going on now three weeks . My connection keeps dropping every 10mins or so even though both ont and router will show all green lights sometime router will show orange on the phone light .

I have been through the rounds with trouble shooting new router etc etc . I had engineer booked 2 weeks ago and they came back and said all was ok there end no actuall engineer came to my house . Been onto sky as of today they said the it was with open  reach again and basically I have to wait. 

Anyone else had similiar issues ? 3 week now is a bit much 

Thanks

All Replies

This message was authored by Jackbull This message was authored by: Jackbull

Re: No Fibre or Phone 3 weeks !

Hello did you get any further with this and I'm 3 weeks in on my no phone line and interrupted broadband and it's with open reach and no time scale as per sky 

Elnrgt500e
Topic Author
This message was authored by Elnrgt500e This message was authored by: Elnrgt500e

Hi yes got it sorted eventually problem was with openreach dont no what the issue was think it was something in the exchange . i just keep calling sky to escalate it .

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jackbull where issues arecwith Openreachbthere is very little Sky can do to progress the problem.it is frustrating but Openreach take their own sweet time sorting issues

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion