Discussion topic: Why are there no Film4 listings after next Friday?

This message was authored by Hazbab This message was authored by: Hazbab

Re: Why are there no Film4 listings after next Friday?

it looks like the problem of the film4 tv guide has gone off again it showing /  this is film 4hd the tv guide is normal up until Saturday 10/08/24 

This message was authored by Mr+Ripley This message was authored by: Mr+Ripley

@Kirsty+S27 wrote:

Hi all,

Thank you for bringing to my attention. This was raised to the support teams and can confirm this is now resolved. If you notice this happening in future please let me know. 

Thanks 

@Kirsty+S27  This is happening again, so far for Saturday 10th August ( Sunday is okay ),  & then Monday 12th through to early hours of Thursday 15th. After 5.30 am on Thursday, it says " Waiting for TV Schedule ". Could you look into this again, please? Thanks.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extraordinary Attorney Woo is THE BEST foreign series on Netflix
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mr+Ripley wrote:

@Kirsty+S27 wrote:

Hi all,

Thank you for bringing to my attention. This was raised to the support teams and can confirm this is now resolved. If you notice this happening in future please let me know. 

Thanks 

@Kirsty+S27  This is happening again, so far for Saturday 10th August ( Sunday is okay ),  & then Monday 12th through to early hours of Thursday 15th. After 5.30 am on Thursday, it says " Waiting for TV Schedule ". Could you look into this again, please? Thanks.

Email the viewer relations team to report it viewerR@sky.uk

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Mr+Ripley This message was authored by: Mr+Ripley

@MarkGoldsmith wrote:

@Mr+Ripley wrote:

@Kirsty+S27 wrote:

Hi all,

Thanks 

Email the viewer relations team to report it viewerR@sky.uk

Too late, it's been fixed. 🙂

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Extraordinary Attorney Woo is THE BEST foreign series on Netflix

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion