Discussion topic: Why are there no Film4 listings after next Friday?

This message was authored by Finchy This message was authored by: Finchy

Why are there no Film4 listings after next Friday?

TV guide just says 'This is Film 4' all day Saturday, then only 'Waiting for TV Schedule...' after that. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Kirsty+S27 This message was authored by: Kirsty+S27 Answer

Re: Why are there no Film4 listings after next Friday?

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi all,

Thank you for bringing to my attention. This was raised to the support teams and can confirm this is now resolved. If you notice this happening in future please let me know. 

Thanks 

Kirsty

Community Manager

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Most likely Sky are waiting to receive the listings from Film 4

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Try rebooting your Sky box, if that does not help you can email viewerR@sky.uk (Viewer Relations Team)

Finchy
Topic Author

Thanks for that. I'll give it a couple of days, but they're usually pretty good with this, which is why I was suspicious - and all the other listings are up to date. 

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

This does happen occasionally and will be updated

---------
ROI sky Q Customer

Film 4 listings are now updated to next Tuesday on my sky q

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
This message was authored by merv60 This message was authored by: merv60

I feel I have to post this & it has nothing to do with the person who posted on here with a reply, I would be posting regardless of who posted it. 

If you should ever see the same thing again as mentioned in the OP, do not waste your time by rebooting your Sky box. It has absolutely nothing to do with the box & I know this for a fact as I have seen the same thing many times before on various channels & it also shows up on Sky's online EPG as well, therefore not a box issue. You really don't need to do anything as the issue always rectifies itself within a few days, as it has done in this case.

Finchy
Topic Author

Thanks for the advice. It would take a lot more than that to get me to reboot the box with all the risks associated with that! If there was nothing on display at all that might be a bit more worrying. I'll be more patient next time and give it a chance to sort itself out. 

This message was authored by Fi22 This message was authored by: Fi22

I'm getting the same for today...6th Aug....but it is ok for tomorrow.....strange!

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Same here @Fi22 , Film 4+1 is the same so it might be worth emailing Viewer Relations about it - viewerR@sky.uk

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

@caesarome wrote:

Same here @Fi22 , Film 4+1 is the same so it might be worth emailing Viewer Relations about it - viewerR@sky.uk

Why do that? The issue is happening today & it could be days before a reply is forthcoming. Even getting a reply tomorrow will be too late.

Film four realised that with showing a triple bill of hotel transylvania, not telling people the schedule would help the viewing figures

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
This message was authored by rscott This message was authored by: rscott

@merv60 wrote:

@caesarome wrote:

Why do that? The issue is happening today & it could be days before a reply is forthcoming. Even getting a reply tomorrow will be too late.

Because the Viewer Relations team can tell C4 about it so they can investigate what went wrong and perhaps fix it so it doesn't happen again?

@rscott wrote:

@merv60 wrote:

@caesarome wrote:

Because the Viewer Relations team can tell C4 about it so they can investigate what went wrong and perhaps fix it so it doesn't happen again?

I've seen this happen loads of times as I use the online EPG on a daily basis, it's an issue that has been happening for quite a long time, you'd think someone who needs to know would know by now & fix it.

This message was authored by Kirsty+S27 This message was authored by: Kirsty+S27 Answer

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi all,

Thank you for bringing to my attention. This was raised to the support teams and can confirm this is now resolved. If you notice this happening in future please let me know. 

Thanks 

Kirsty

Community Manager

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion