Discussion topic: Sky presenters ruining customers coverage

This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

Sky presenters ruining customers coverage

Please can I ask that the presenters, particularly on Sky Sports, to stop ruining our watching of live events that we record. I was watching the football yesterday (Arsenal game) and videoed the F1. Unfortunately Kelly,I think it was, announced at half time who won the F1.

I know others have complained about this in the past

I hope someone at Sky is reading this and can suggest to the presenters not to do this any longer, as it ruins the coverage for the paying public

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: Sky presenters ruining customers coverage

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Super+Anthony 

You're correct. It has been asked before. All you can do is email the Viewer Relations Team at viewerR@sky.uk

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

@Super+Anthony 

You're correct. It has been asked before. All you can do is email the Viewer Relations Team at viewerR@sky.uk

Sky customer since 2001
Super+Anthony
Topic Author
This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

Thank you. I will email them

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@Super+Anthony  Best to send your concerns to viewerr@sky.uk as they are unlikely to see your post directly 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
Super+Anthony
Topic Author

Thank you guys. Have just emailed them and voiced by dissatisfaction and have pointed out that it has been complained about by many others

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Super+Anthony 

Just remember Sky are under no obligation to action your request. I'm sure there are plenty of customers who want updates (to potentially switch viewing mid match/race) or aren't bothered either way. 

Sky customer since 2001
Super+Anthony
Topic Author

There is no need for presenters to do it. We have seen so many people complain about this issue. There are people who record events as one can't watch both at the same time. It was a football program not an F1 one

Super+Anthony
Topic Author

Further to the above, one can't knock the amazing coverage that Sky do with all sports.

Maybe if they want to provide updates, one idea that could be done is warn us before they give the news? Wonder if this could be done and this would suit everyone

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion