Discussion topic: Sky Sports + Pricing

This message was authored by holeinmyshoe This message was authored by: holeinmyshoe

Sky Sports + Pricing

holeinmyshoe_0-1723293933501.png

I was looking forward to the new channel, especially as it said there was no extra cost - but I find when I try to watch it says I need to upgrade from my existing Sky Sports subscription and pay another £28 a month. How is this ;at no extra cost'. I'm pretty sure this contravenes the Trades Description Act in the UK as it is false and misleading advertising.

Can anyone from Sky comment? 

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky Sports + Pricing

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If you are already a full Sky sports subscriber then you do not need to upgrade but if you only subscribe to one or two of the spurts channels then you do need to now subscribe to the full sports package.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Sky Sports + Pricing

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@holeinmyshoe  it is at no extra cost if you have a sky sports complete pack subscription 

That is what the statement means so no breach of any rules 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion