Discussion topic: Sky Cinema subscribers now get access to Vue Cinema tickets

This message was authored by Earthmother This message was authored by: Earthmother

Re: Sky Cinema subscribers now get access to Vue Cinema tickets

@Mark39 @That's fine,  but, they should consider things before they go ahead.  Big adverts and staff wearing promotional clothing, and then not available?  Unfortunately, they are not the only huge company that do this to us.  

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Earthmother you mean Sky shouldn't make a promotional offer available to other customers because some will miss out? Clearly they can't magic up offers from their providers that all customers will always have easy access to.

This message was authored by SanderCohen This message was authored by: SanderCohen

It not just 'some Customers' Mark, it's an entire country that doesn't have the cinema chain...

This message was authored by garethm101 This message was authored by: garethm101

They are passing on nothing  on to their Northern Irish customers unfortunately. And even when I ask them about this on the phone (as I have been for the lay 6 years), they just shrug their shoulders and tell me the majority of their customers can avail of the offers and they're sorry that Norhern Irish users will miss out.

This message was authored by Earthmother This message was authored by: Earthmother

@Mark39  How would you feel if you had been promised something, and then you can't access it because it's unavailable in the whole of your country?  That is discrimination.  We get it all the time

This message was authored by garethm101 This message was authored by: garethm101

Then why also advertise these perks on local Northern Irish TV channels, when they know we can't avail of the offers?

@garethm101  Exactly,  they have given it no thought, and wasted money.  They just don't care, and they know that there is little alternative.

If you feel strongly about the offers available to you, I can only suggest you complain directly to Sky.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/how-to-make-a-complaint

@Mark39   Thankyou for the link, however, you will note it's for programming content only.  I have complained,  and this forum is their answer.

Already done that Mark, over the past 6 years. Also always ask to lodge a complaint when I'm ever on the phone to them about anything else (I had to call them recently as they royally screwed up my Netflix account and they still can't fix it,... shouldn't have linked Netflix  through sky, but that's another story)

Oddly, they don't seem to care 🤔

@Earthmother wrote:

@Mark39   Thankyou for the link, however, you will note it's for programming content only...

Give it a couple of seconds to fully load, and you should see the other options.

@Mark39 

• so tried to use your link. I have tried this complaints avenue on a number of occasions and on several different devices and it always does the same thing a ls soon as I hit the "submit" button at the botton, I'm met with the classic;
  • "The form failed to submit, please try again later."

this method never works.

@garethm101 @Mark39  That's exactly what happens to me.  Have decided to involve trading and advertising standards.  They are interested.

This message was authored by bewitched12 This message was authored by: bewitched12

So I book my 3 vue seats, 2 with sky tickets then 1 I have to pay for. It shows 9.99 to pay but as soon as I click pay now it promptly takes 28.00 from my credit card? Vouchers are in date and booked for days specified. Anyone else have this issue

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

@bewitched12 wrote:

So I book my 3 vue seats, 2 with sky tickets then 1 I have to pay for. It shows 9.99 to pay but as soon as I click pay now it promptly takes 28.00 from my credit card? Vouchers are in date and booked for days specified. Anyone else have this issue

What was the film?

What day were you trying to book for?

---------
ROI sky Q Customer.
If you have questions about Sky, please post on the forums and do not send me private messages about them. I'm only a customer like you.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion