Discussion topic: Sky Arts Schedule

This message was authored by kjhskj75 This message was authored by: kjhskj75

Sky Arts Schedule

This Saturday evening (23 March) Sky Arts are showing two programs:

(1) Rudeboy: The Story of Trojan Records

(2) Record On: The Specials - A Message to You

But sources differ as to which is first.

Some (like the Freesat EPG) say that Rudeboy is on at 20:00-21:55  and Record On is at 21:55-23:25

But others (like the Freeview EPG) say that Record On is on first: 20:00-21:30 and then Rudeboy at 21:30-23:25.

Online listings also differ.

So which is it ?

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Sky Arts Schedule

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@kjhskj75 the sky epg has it rudeboy followed by record on so I'll be inclined to believe it's that order 

if you are able to set recordings record both and it won't matter what order they are in 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by lettice This message was authored by: lettice

Re: Sky Arts Schedule

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It is premiering first on Sky Arts tonight.

The 'Record On' is the third part of a series that was shown on Sky Arts previously.

It is made as a Sky Arts original series, produced by White Light Film productions and the first two episodes of the series are listed here;

https://www.white-light.tv/all?category=Documentary%20and%20film

Sky have themselves promoted it;

https://www.skygroup.sky/article/sky-original-record-on-the-specials-a-message-to-you-to-air-on-sky-...

The other programme you mention is just another programme from 2018 that Sky have added, with related content.

- - - - - - - -
Sky Community Superuser
Sky Stream (2 pucks), Sky Ultrafast + using Sky SR203 hub. Sky Protect kit tester.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion