Discussion topic: NFL after 2025 on Sky

This message was authored by Garyb0161 This message was authored by: Garyb0161

NFL after 2025 on Sky

Just noticed NFL has just announced that from 2025 it's signing with DAZN to show its games in the UK , does that mean SKY will no longer show games ... MASSIVE mistake if this is true , anyone have any info ... 

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: NFL after 2025 on Sky

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Garyb0161  possibly has skys existing contract expires at the same time I think 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

@Garyb0161 wrote:

Just noticed NFL has just announced that from 2025 it's signing with DAZN to show its games in the UK , does that mean SKY will no longer show games ... MASSIVE mistake if this is true , anyone have any info ... 

It's from 2023 the NFL game pass

https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/nfl-signs-dazn-to-long-term-agreement-to-deliver-game-pas...

The DAZN's GamePass co-exists with other broadcasters in Canada co exists , so I suspect its the same here

Whether Sky will still be interested in showing the NFL From the 2025 season is anyone guess.

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

We don't know

The current agreement made in 2020 was to run to super bowl in February 2025.

So there are 2 more seasons on agreement.

Any other agreement from September 2025 between sky or another broadcaster would have to take into account the dazn agreement.

---------
ROI sky Q Customer.
If you have questions about Sky, please post on the forums and do not send me private messages about them. I'm only a customer like you.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion