Discussion topic: ITV3

This message was authored by Jennifers2324 This message was authored by: Jennifers2324

ITV3

My SkyQ TV Guide is showing ITV3 as not showing any programmes on Saturday. All it says is This is ITV3HD. from 6am  Saturday till 6am Sunday. I know that the Snooker is on ITV3 on Saturday so how am I going to watch it if the Guide says there is nothing on?! I am totally frustrated by this. Has anyone got any ideas please? Thanks in Advance!

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: ITV3

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Mine is the same @Jennifers2324 so it might be worth sending an email to the Viewer Relations team about this -  viewerR@sky.uk

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Mine is the same @Jennifers2324 so it might be worth sending an email to the Viewer Relations team about this -  viewerR@sky.uk

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

@Jennifers2324 wrote:

My SkyQ TV Guide is showing ITV3 as not showing any programmes on Saturday. All it says is This is ITV3HD. from 6am  Saturday till 6am Sunday. I know that the Snooker is on ITV3 on Saturday so how am I going to watch it if the Guide says there is nothing on?! I am totally frustrated by this. Has anyone got any ideas please? Thanks in Advance!

This happens sometimes. It's just a glitch in the system. It'll resolve itself, I'm sure.

It's the same for ITV3 HD on the Sky TV Guide website:

TattedPupper_0-1673959487078.png

I would suspect ITV were not quick enough to update their listings for Sky. (I don't know if there's a  deadline for listings and ITV missed it). Or there's a glitch from where Sky get and ITV send their EPG data.

This message was authored by Chloe-W22 This message was authored by: Chloe-W22

Posted by a Sky employee

Looks like this has been updated now!

Chloe-W22

Community Manager

Have a story you want to share with us? Send your Thanks to Sky here

Jennifers2324
Topic Author
This message was authored by Jennifers2324 This message was authored by: Jennifers2324

I am pleased to say that it has now been updated!! Thanks for all suggestions!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion