Discussion topic: ITV picture interference.

This message was authored by D.R This message was authored by: D.R

ITV picture interference.

Is anyone else getting this interference on ITV 1 during the football ??

All Replies

This message was authored by GooGooDoll This message was authored by: GooGooDoll

Re: ITV picture interference.

Yes, which is why i googled the issue and found you! Ive just had a new full fibre broadband installed and was worried the cables might be interfering with my hdmi cables but thankfully not 👌

This message was authored by Stantheman418 This message was authored by: Stantheman418

@D.R -yes I experienced picture interference during last nights game. This has continued intermittently since  on ITV only and is still happening this morning whilst watching GMB. Seems like it's an ITV issue. 

This message was authored by adstott90-uk This message was authored by: adstott90-uk

For what it's worth I watched the game on the ITVX app on my TV and had no problems, so whatever the issue it seems to be quite specific and not across the whole ITV platform - not sure how much that helps but thought it worth pointing out.

D.R
Topic Author
This message was authored by D.R This message was authored by: D.R

Hi , mine only seems to be at it's worst when watching the football on ITV 1 , I've not really experienced it that bad watching anything else on there. I know it's the broadcast and not my equipment as when you rewind it the same interference is still there. Last night it was so bad it wouldn't let me rewind it back through it.

This message was authored by DohRayMe This message was authored by: DohRayMe

I've had the same interference, only on itv. It's been happening for a couple of days. Thought my sky box was on the blink! Googled but couldn't find anything about it. Glad I found this forum. This is the first time I've heard others who have been experiencing it too. 

This message was authored by worcesterman47 This message was authored by: worcesterman47

Just to add to this convo,I've been getting this interference also sporadically thru the last cpl of days,changed channels and it wasn't on the other channels so it seems its an ITV prob.

This message was authored by Stantheman418 This message was authored by: Stantheman418

The issue doesn't appear to be replicated on the freeview ITV HD.feed either so whether it's something particular to Sky Q and the ITV HD feed I don't know. A couple of people on the down detector website have also mentioned the same issues. 

This message was authored by Insaindevil This message was authored by: Insaindevil

Channel ITV has interference

Itv has interference intermittently over the two days

This message was authored by smurph69 This message was authored by: smurph69

I think this is more likely be on ITV's side.

This message was authored by Nataliebombatty This message was authored by: Nataliebombatty

Interference

My viewing is always interrupted by interference keeps going blank itv especially? This has been happening for days?

This message was authored by adstott90-uk This message was authored by: adstott90-uk

Re: Interference

If it helps there's an open thread in the "What's On" section of the forum that talks about some people having interruption in their picture on ITV - it seems to be on their side, might be worth checking out that thread in case it's related.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion