Discussion topic: Eurosport missing!

This message was authored by carl+B+1878 This message was authored by: carl+B+1878

Re: Eurosport missing!

my Sky Q minibox has Eurosport HD as channel 1 (even before BBc - 101 ) Whats happened ?? at least i can still watch TdF now , panic over

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@carl+B+1878 wrote:

my Sky Q minibox has Eurosport HD as channel 1 (even before BBc - 101 ) Whats happened ?? at least i can still watch TdF now , panic over

Channel 1 is a 'favourite' channel  - favourites usually remain in place when channels move in the main Guide.

I think they only go if the channels themselves are removed and replaced with others as happened with the  BBC local HD oves

(BTW Favourites are local to boxes and need to be set on each box)

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

@nigea99 see my post on the previous page.

I had checked this and eurosport 1 and 2 on mine were no longer on favourites

This was after they had been moved on the sky q epg

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
This message was authored by Justin+baby This message was authored by: Justin+baby

Euroports has been moved to a different channel number 

eurosports 1 - 413
eusropisrt 2 - 414

This message was authored by Parksy1 This message was authored by: Parksy1

They have moved to 413 and 414

This message was authored by Raider999 This message was authored by: Raider999

it appears that eurosport1 and 2 have taken the old BT Sorts 3 &4 channel numbers but despite sports HD being free they Eurosport HD channels are nit available 

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

@Raider999 wrote:

it appears that eurosport1 and 2 have taken the old BT Sorts 3 &4 channel numbers but despite sports HD being free they Eurosport HD channels are nit available 

I think Eurosport is not part of the Sports package but is part of Signature and thus needs the standard HD add on not the Sports HD add on  

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

@Raider999 wrote:

@Raider999 to get Eurosport hd you need the entertainment hd add on which has always been the case nothing has changed in that regard 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by Craftypolly This message was authored by: Craftypolly

Re: Eurosport

Eurosport 2 is no longer on my guide

This message was authored by Craftypolly This message was authored by: Craftypolly

Eurosport 2 was on 414 but not anymore, has gone completely, only Eurosport 1 is available on 413

@pminger eurosport 2 is no longer listed. 414 is no longer listed ☹️

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

@Craftypolly what is the sky system you are looking at, ie sky go, q, stream, glass etc?

---------
ROI sky Q Customer

@nolte sky q. It's ok, thank you. I was looking on my sky go app and Eurosport 2 wasn't showing on that but it is on the TV. The app is not letting send record requests to the TV either, so there is obviously a problem with the app. Many thanks.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion