Discussion topic: I have ordered a ppv fight on an app and on my sky q box can I also watch it in my sky mini box

This message was authored by Gemmastone This message was authored by: Gemmastone

I have ordered a ppv fight on an app and on my sky q box can I also watch it in my sky mini box

I have ordered a ppv fight on app and sky w box but can I watch it on my sky multi screen box in another room as it's not coming on?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I have ordered a ppv fight on an app and on my sky q box can I also watch it in my sky mini box

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Usually you can own watch it on your main Sky Q box because to watch it on a mini you would need to pay for a second PPV sub.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: I have ordered a ppv fight on an app and on my sky q box can I also watch it in my sky mini box

@Gemmastone 

PPV is typically tied to a Viewing Card number, and Mini boxes do not have Viewing Cards.  As @caesarome indicates, some providers have a subscription supplement which extends their service to all Mini boxes within a household.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by ozsat This message was authored by: ozsat

If you ordered the DAZN PPV on a DAZN app - then you can only watch the event on a DAZN app or the online DAZN website.

Same applies to any PPV really - you buy it on the service you are going to watch it on.

Buy via Sky and you get it via Sky.

@Gemmastone wrote:

I have ordered a ppv fight on app and sky w box but can I watch it on my sky multi screen box in another room as it's not coming on?

================================================
SkyQ Silver bundle (V2 2TB with UHD/HDR + two minis) in Sky region #71 (Oxford) using VirginMedia Gig1 Fibre (1.2Gbps/100Mbps).

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion