Discussion topic: College American Football

This message was authored by Hydromove1 This message was authored by: Hydromove1

College American Football

Hi,

Sky picked up college Americanfootball towards the end of the season last November including college gameday.

I read it was through 24/25 yet the season started properly yesterday and it was nowhere on the schedules.

Are they showing it this year? or waiting for NFL to start next week?

Best Answers
This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte Answer

Re: College American Football

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

it actually started the previous week with week 0, 

in week 0, the first game from Dublin was on a stream on Sky Sports + and then they also had a later game.

last night, they also had three games and the 3 hour College Gameday preview show.

the college gameday show and the georgia v clemson game were both on the additional streams on Sky Sports+ 

while then the 2nd and 3rd game yesterday evening were on sky sports mix (texas a&m v notre dame at 12:30am and maybe miami (fl) v florida at 8:30pm)

next week i think it is currently scheduled for sky sports action (or whatever it will be called next week)

---------
ROI sky Q Customer

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

They are using Sky Sports+ additional streams when needed

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

it actually started the previous week with week 0, 

in week 0, the first game from Dublin was on a stream on Sky Sports + and then they also had a later game.

last night, they also had three games and the 3 hour College Gameday preview show.

the college gameday show and the georgia v clemson game were both on the additional streams on Sky Sports+ 

while then the 2nd and 3rd game yesterday evening were on sky sports mix (texas a&m v notre dame at 12:30am and maybe miami (fl) v florida at 8:30pm)

next week i think it is currently scheduled for sky sports action (or whatever it will be called next week)

---------
ROI sky Q Customer

Hydromove1
Topic Author
This message was authored by Hydromove1 This message was authored by: Hydromove1

Thanks for the reply.

Haven't got a handle on sky+ channels yet as I usually use Sky Go on a laptop

Hydromove1
Topic Author

Hi,

Thanks for your reply - as I suspected it might move mainstream with the start of the NFL. Good to hear this and thanks for comprehensive reply.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion