Discussion topic: Cannot watch Kerrang

This message was authored by baggers007 This message was authored by: baggers007

Cannot watch Kerrang

When I go to Channel 358, I can see the station header "KERRANG!" but no picture and no sound.

Anyonw know what issue is?

Other music channelsare OK.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Annaparker90 This message was authored by: Annaparker90 Answer

Re: Cannot watch Kerrang

This may have something to do with it.

Screenshot_20210926-204823_Twitter.jpg

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If all other channels are ok, then it would suggest it is an issue with Kerrang.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Doc5907 This message was authored by: Doc5907

@baggers007  I tried it and was the same as you. Must be an issue with the originating broadcaster.

I went through a phase in the 80's of buying the Kerrang magazine.....then moved onto the Jam/Madness/the Specials etc...

....................................................................................................................
Sky Q 1TB UHD
LG TV
Sky Mobile
BT Broadband
This message was authored by Annaparker90 This message was authored by: Annaparker90

Mine did this yesterday. I've just gone to put it on tonight and it still has K! program listings but it's another music channel repeated?

This message was authored by Nathnoah This message was authored by: Nathnoah

It's very annoying I want kerrang and have the box on the kerrang channel instead, 

@Nathnoah  It would be down to Kerrang! There is some issue that has taken them off air.

I can't find any info as to why the channel is not broadcasting anywhere.  It may be best to contact them direct via their facebook page.

Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Annaparker90 This message was authored by: Annaparker90 Answer

This may have something to do with it.

Screenshot_20210926-204823_Twitter.jpg

This message was authored by Annaparker90 This message was authored by: Annaparker90

@Annaparker90  Mystery solved 🙂

This message was authored by Nick+martin2 This message was authored by: Nick+martin2

Anyone one know how long for return of kerrang as what they are showing is distresing?

No idea, hopefully not too long though because  The Box is being shown on both Kerrang and Magic.

This message was authored by smurph69 This message was authored by: smurph69

Interestingly, this was what I experienced just before midnight on Sunday night:

https://twitter.com/smurph25/status/1442263404933259270

But I believe it may have something to do with a fire at the playout facilities at Red Bee in West London on Saturday night (which has also affected Channel 4 + offshoots, Channel 5 + offshoots, S4C and BT Sport):

UK broadcasters taken off air by Red Bee fire (broadbandtvnews.com)

This message was authored by Ambroze This message was authored by: Ambroze

What has happened to the Kerrang music channel? On channel 358. It has been replaced by The Box

What has happened to the Kerrang music channel? On channel 358. It has been replaced by The Box

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: What has happened to the Kerrang music channel? On channel 358. It has been replaced by The Box

This message was authored by Ambroze This message was authored by: Ambroze

Re: What has happened to the Kerrang music channel? On channel 358. It has been replaced by The Box

Thank you 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion