Discussion topic: Barry Season 4 Disappeared

This message was authored by ShaolinShreddie This message was authored by: ShaolinShreddie

Barry Season 4 Disappeared

I was watching season 4 of Barry. Went to continue where I left of but it's vanished? Assuming it's been taken off but season 1-3 are still available, what up with that? 

All Replies

This message was authored by tsugi This message was authored by: tsugi

Where Has Barry Gone?

I was watching Barry Season 3 on Sky Comedy. Got as far as episode 2, now there is no Barry anywhere!

any ideas?

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Where Has Barry Gone?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

If it is there anymore then the rights will have expired, I take it you didn't check to see when how long the  series was available for:

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-TV/Sky-On-Demand-expiry-amp-deletion-dates/ba-p/2658392

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Cheers for that. That will probably be it. Hey ho. 

This message was authored by sethalfred This message was authored by: sethalfred

I didn't realise this either.

gutted.

had just started season 2 and was really enjoying it. 

This message was authored by nm1975 This message was authored by: nm1975

Hi,

same issue, great show. it is available for £2.50/ep on Google or Amazon. well worth it! 

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

Re: Barry Season 4 Disappeared

@ShaolinShreddie wrote:

I was watching season 4 of Barry. Went to continue where I left of but it's vanished? Assuming it's been taken off but season 1-3 are still available, what up with that? 

Drop Viewer Relations an email and ask: ViewerR@sky.uk

The other seasons appear to only be available until July 6th so there must have been an earlier expiry date on season 4. 

It must be a thing with the Sky/HBO deal. All 4 seasons were recently updated to 4K with Dolby Vision on Max in the USA so perhaps Sky have negotiated access to them in the coming months? (They look superb BTW) 

In the meantime, if you're desperate to finish season 4 you can purchase it on Prime Video in HD for £14.99 (or £2.49 per episode) to carry on watching on Glass/Stream. 

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@ShaolinShreddie Unfortunately Season 4 is not currently available on the Streaming platform (only seasons 1-3) but keep checking and it will appear in due course.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Colombian This message was authored by: Colombian

Same! Was half way through S4, watched an ep tonight then the new one didn't appear... searched and only S1-3 now avail... what's happened?

This message was authored by Stevie+CT This message was authored by: Stevie+CT

Well that's annoying, same for me just started season 4 and it's disappeared! Couldn't there have been some warning?

This message was authored by pdn This message was authored by: pdn

Sky taking us all for mugs again as usual. Complete disregard for the paying customers again! Such a liberty.

This message was authored by Neilklubber This message was authored by: Neilklubber

Yeah **bleep** S4, 3 episodes and no information when or if rest of the series will be available.. Poor AF 😡

This message was authored by Jdbwpq This message was authored by: Jdbwpq

I've finished series 3 yesterday and went to start series 4 and it's GONE! Solidarity to those of you who got half way through 4 before it disappeared - nightmare!! 

Exactly the same. Was watching S4 with the next ep downloading as I finished the previous one. No next episode appeared, and I was reasonably sure I hadn't watched a season finale. Searched for it: S1-3. 

This is poor from Sky. Not that their licence is limited, but that there was no warning. 

the licence is down to negotiations, but poor communications on the subject is simply bad customer service. Please do something to improve comms. 

This message was authored by brent-mused This message was authored by: brent-mused

Barry - completely removed from Sky?

Barry, Bill Hader's HBO comedy drama, has been completely removed from Sky Comedy?

I've tried voice and manual search - it's gone!

It's a hit show with a growing following - Can anyone shed any light on why has it been removed with no warning at all? I'd downloaded episodes to watch and they have been deleted!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion