Discussion topic: No phone line detected

This message was authored by Bernie+Mc+Namara This message was authored by: Bernie+Mc+Namara

No phone line detected

Hi I have broadband with voice package, the green voice led light is on on the modem but there is no dial tone on the phone and it says "no line" on the phone display. I've done all the required checks multiple times and still no good. I've also uploaded pictures of the back of the modem. Please advise thanks.

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: No phone line detected

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Can you confirm that your phone is plugged into your broadband Hub, not the wall socket?

Bernie+Mc+Namara
Topic Author
This message was authored by Bernie+Mc+Namara This message was authored by: Bernie+Mc+Namara

Spoiler
Yes it is, I can assure you everything it's plugged in as it's supposed to be. We only got this installed last week and the phone has not worked since installationScreenshot_20221024-170243_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20221024-170316_Chrome.jpg

Moderator note: Removed the image as it contains a code that is specific to the customer 

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I have escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this.  

Just look out for the blue bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion