Discussion topic: Do I need talk line rental?

This message was authored by Nic+G+1985 This message was authored by: Nic+G+1985

Do I need talk line rental?

We currently pay for Sky talk line rental - £18.99 per month. 
we don't have a house phone so do we need to pay this? Or do we need it for the broadband? 
thanks

All Replies

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

Re: Do I need talk line rental?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Nic+G+1985Do you pay them together or separate. As your line rental should be part of your broadband subscription now. Unless you are on older ADSL.

If someone has helped give them Like.

If you have found this solution helpful please tick this as the answer.
Nic+G+1985
Topic Author
This message was authored by Nic+G+1985 This message was authored by: Nic+G+1985

Nic+G+1985
Topic Author

@Highlinder I think it's separate. I've sent you a screen shot of my bill. Thanks

This message was authored by Highlinder This message was authored by: Highlinder

@Nic+G+1985Think it might be a good idea to give Sky a call looks like you might need to see if you can get a cheaper deal. As line rental is not bundled in with broadband. You are on an older package also I can see.

Nic+G+1985
Topic Author

@Highlinder @Thanks for your help. I'll give them a call.

@Nic+G+1985Let us know the outcome, just in case someone else has the same issue as you have.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion