Discussion topic: Paramount + Question

This message was authored by legnarozar This message was authored by: legnarozar

Paramount + Question

Hi all,

This has me stumped but hopefully there is a simple answer or I'm doing something wrong.

I think that the horror movie 'smile' has been released on paramount + but I can't find it 🤣 I've looked through the entire a-z of movies on paramount + but doesn't look like it has updated in a while. 
do I need to do something to refresh the list? Or don't I have actual paramount +? Or am I missing something obvious lol

my equipment is a Sky+ HD box. 
thanks

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Paramount + Question

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

The content on a Sky+ box is somewhat limited as to what might be available elsewhere like on a Sky Q box or even via Paramount themselves. Having said that pocket-lint have said it was released in the US on the 15th November but there is no word on it being released in the UK yet.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

The content on a Sky+ box is somewhat limited as to what might be available elsewhere like on a Sky Q box or even via Paramount themselves. Having said that pocket-lint have said it was released in the US on the 15th November but there is no word on it being released in the UK yet.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
legnarozar
Topic Author
This message was authored by legnarozar This message was authored by: legnarozar

Thank you for your reply - I missed the whole US vs U.K. thing, never even thought of that 🤣 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion