Discussion topic: Live pause not available and Help in Services is not working

This message was authored by annewHerne This message was authored by: annewHerne

Live pause not available and Help in Services is not working

live pause not available and when I go to Services/Help there is nothing there to highlight so as to rebuild Planner.   It is as if the Help section is not populated.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Live pause not available and Help in Services is not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@annewHerne 

Have you tried a planner rebuild:

Press Services on your remote

Select Help

Select Sky+ Rebuild

This should take no longer than 10 minutes, don't do it if you are recording or due to start recording something. Your recordings and downloads are safe when doing this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
annewHerne
Topic Author
This message was authored by annewHerne This message was authored by: annewHerne

Thank you, but when I go to Services/Help and try to do this, Help is not working and the option to rebuild Planner does not appear (no options appear - nothing happens).  I will try rebooting again.

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Try the alternative route to the Planner Rebuild option; press Services,0,0,1.Select.

Don't pause between key presses. Don't wait for the screen to change, and don’t forget the 'Select' at the end.

annewHerne
Topic Author

Thanks all for your responses.  I'm glad to stay that rebooting the system again seems to have fixed the problem.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion