Discussion topic: Is Sky Signature the best package?

This message was authored by Jenn7 This message was authored by: Jenn7

Is Sky Signature the best package?

I've been on SS for a while now. I don't watch sports or kids, don't mind not having movies. Is there any other package that might be better? I've tried looking on the site but they're so confusingly laid out there.

(Also, really glad to see I'm not the only one still on Sky+! It felt like everyone had upgraded, I'm glad to see it's not so.)

All Replies

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: Is Sky Signature the best package?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jenn7  sky signature is the only basic package sky has , so there isn't a better package unless you add the sports/movies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: Is Sky Signature the best package?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jenn7 

The alternatives are 'Essentials' (free to air satellite channels only) and 'Ultimate TV' / 'Entertainment with Netflix' (but a Sky+ HD box cannot host the Netflix app)

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion