Discussion topic: Input 1 and 2

This message was authored by Jadelr89 This message was authored by: Jadelr89

Input 1 and 2

I recently had trouble with keep loosing many channels due to signal issues . I followed the online help and it got me into a hidden menu on my tv and said as I was in a flat to change from 2 cable inputs to 1 which I did . Since then i can now only record 1 program at a time and if something is recording I can't watch another Chanel . I can no longer get onto that hidden menu to change this back . can someone please shed some light . I just need to get all the old settings back . 
thanks 

Best Answers
This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

Re: Input 1 and 2

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jadelr89 wrote:

I recently had trouble with keep loosing many channels due to signal issues . I followed the online help and it got me into a hidden menu on my tv and said as I was in a flat to change from 2 cable inputs to 1 which I did . Since then i can now only record 1 program at a time and if something is recording I can't watch another Chanel . I can no longer get onto that hidden menu to change this back . can someone please shed some light . I just need to get all the old settings back . 
thanks 

Hi @Jadelr89 

To enter hidden menu press Home and navigate down to Settings but do not select Settings.
With Settings highlighted press 0 0 1 Select.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella Answer

@Jadelr89 wrote:

thanks 

Hi @Jadelr89 

To enter hidden menu press Home and navigate down to Settings but do not select Settings.
With Settings highlighted press 0 0 1 Select.

This message was authored by nigea99 This message was authored by: nigea99

@Jadelr89 wrote:

thanks 

hi @Jadelr89 

Can we just check - do you have your own dish or do you rely on a central feed that is fed to you from a central dish for the flats ?

If you have your own dish the LNB type  should be Wideband - if you have central feed then it should be SCR 

Setting the LNB type should not itself affect the number of recordings

To access the Hidden menu :

Goto Home -

then scroll down to Setting but do not press the Enter/Select central button at this stage

Press the following keys in Sequence 0 0 1

Now press the Enter/Select Central button

If you do have to change the LNB type then after changing you must remove the power to the box (switch off at mains or unplug) & then re-apply the power for the setting to take effect

Out of interest can you adise what shows in :

Home - Settings - System Info - Hardware Version ?

Jadelr89
Topic Author

Thankyou . Managed to re-access the menu. 
I share a dish and my property isn't great we can't get SkyQ here either so still on sky+. 
on set up it's saying I'm on standard lnb type . 
I've gone back to 2 input and now lost all my channels again . Don't know what to do . All cables are connected input 1 has good Signal but input 2 has nothing . It was all fine until 2 days ago 

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

It sounds like you have no signal on one of the dish cables. Your Sky box will work normally with Single Feed Mode turned on, but you won't be able to record two programmes at the same time, or watch one programme live while recording another,

You'll need to get the dish and cables looked at. If it's a shared dish, and you're living in a flat or similar, your landlord or their agents are the people to contact.

Jadelr89
Topic Author

Thankyou will give it all a go 

many thanks 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion