Discussion topic: Error message says Sky+ playback is not available

This message was authored by Polly+2813 This message was authored by: Polly+2813

Error message says Sky+ playback is not available

My planner says sky+ is not available error message, You do not have the Sky+ entitlement!

Best Answers
This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

Re: Error message says Sky+ playback is not available

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

When yu order Sky Q your Sky Plus card gets flagged for cancellation as you have found

If you did not get a Sky Q card that you can use in you box you will need to phone Sky and get a new Sky  card sent out

Annie  ( Please Note: I am Neurodivergent )

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Have you ordered Sky Q recently and cancelled it?

Polly+2813
Topic Author
This message was authored by Polly+2813 This message was authored by: Polly+2813

@Annie+UK @Yes I did but it was a several months ago

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

When yu order Sky Q your Sky Plus card gets flagged for cancellation as you have found

If you did not get a Sky Q card that you can use in you box you will need to phone Sky and get a new Sky  card sent out

Polly+2813
Topic Author

Thanks @Annie+UK , I don't have a card but will call them to sort. Thanks for your advice.

Polly+2813
Topic Author

It was exactly what you had advised @Annie+UK . All sorted now with a new card. Thanks for the help, really useful. If only Sky had given me that information! 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion