Discussion topic: Can't watch Sky sports or Sky sports HD even though I have the packages

This message was authored by Chris1969007 This message was authored by: Chris1969007

Can't watch Sky sports or Sky sports HD even though I have the packages

So I have both the Sky sports complete pack and Sky sports HD packages had these since being a sky customer but for some reason as of this morning I can't watch them? I'm just getting a message on my screen that says I need to press the red button to be able to watch/upgrade but when I do press red it says theres a problem. Tried rebooting my box but still getting the same message. Even logged onto my account to make sure that they still are actually part of my package and they are.

This is rather frustrating as I'm not getting what I'm actually paying for. Is anyone able to help?

Best Answers
Chris1969007
Topic Author
This message was authored by Chris1969007 This message was authored by: Chris1969007 Answer

Re: Can't watch Sky sports or Sky sports HD even though I have the packages

I think I've sorted it for some reason it seemed like my viewing card needed to be paired again all the sky sports channels look to be working again now.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

Chris1969007
Topic Author
This message was authored by Chris1969007 This message was authored by: Chris1969007

I've put this in the wrong category was meant to be in Sky+.

Chris1969007
Topic Author
This message was authored by Chris1969007 This message was authored by: Chris1969007 Answer

I think I've sorted it for some reason it seemed like my viewing card needed to be paired again all the sky sports channels look to be working again now.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion