Discussion topic: When I try to watch either Netflix or paramount plus through sky I lose sound

This message was authored by Mamfa01 This message was authored by: Mamfa01

When I try to watch either Netflix or paramount plus through sky I lose sound

I sometimes lose sound when watching sky programmes.

But when I watch either Netflix or paramount plus I lose sound every time.

Have tried new hdmi leads .Sky have sent me a new puck but nothing has made any difference 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316 Answer

Re: When I try to watch either Netflix or paramount plus through sky I lose sound

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mamfa01 wrote:

Have tried new hdmi leads .Sky have sent me a new puck but nothing has made any difference 

Have you tried to change the sound output in the settings either to pcm audio or auto .....

——————————————————————————
43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316 Answer

Re: When I try to watch either Netflix or paramount plus through sky I lose sound

@Mamfa01 wrote:

Have you tried to change the sound output in the settings either to pcm audio or auto .....

43inch and 55 inch Sky Glass & 3 Pucks on virgin media M350 hub 5x. 4 x sky mobile sims. Pretend guitar aficionado .. rock on!
Mamfa01
Topic Author
This message was authored by Mamfa01 This message was authored by: Mamfa01

Thank you very much it was on auto and changed to PCM  audio. All working u r a superstar 👏👏👏

This message was authored by Jporch316 This message was authored by: Jporch316

No worries 👍

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion