Discussion topic: What is the cooling off period for sky stream

This message was authored by LynneW10 This message was authored by: LynneW10

What is the cooling off period for sky stream

I have recently joined Sky Stream but have set anything up yet as I have changed my mind. Is there a cooling off period and how do I go about cancelling and sending the equipment back? 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Mister_Dalek This message was authored by: Mister_Dalek Answer

Re: What is the cooling off period for sky stream

@LynneW10 wrote:

I have recently joined Sky Stream but have set anything up yet as I have changed my mind. Is there a cooling off period and how do I go about cancelling and sending the equipment back? 

You have 31 days from activation to return Sky Stream. Just give Sky a ring and they'll process everything and send you free post returns packaging. 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Mister_Dalek This message was authored by: Mister_Dalek Answer

Re: What is the cooling off period for sky stream

@LynneW10 wrote:

You have 31 days from activation to return Sky Stream. Just give Sky a ring and they'll process everything and send you free post returns packaging. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion