Discussion topic: Using the back button to exit a program that is playing

This message was authored by Anita-K This message was authored by: Anita-K

Using the back button to exit a program that is playing

When I am watching a Sky channel program, particularly a box set when I want to watch something else I will try to hit the back key to stop playback and return to the main screen.  When I do this the program continues to play even though I have returned to the main screen.  I have to hit the pause button to stop the program to be able to look for something else.  Maybe I'm being thick but I cannot for the life of me work out how to 'stop' as opposed to pause playback.  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated please.  

Best Answers
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Re: Using the back button to exit a program that is playing

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Anita-K it is the way the interface is designed to work to allow peope to look at the main menu etc withoutvdtopping thecshow they are watching you can of coursecpress pause.. The quickest way back to the main menu is pressing home.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Re: Using the back button to exit a program that is playing

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Anita-K it is the way the interface is designed to work to allow peope to look at the main menu etc withoutvdtopping thecshow they are watching you can of coursecpress pause.. The quickest way back to the main menu is pressing home.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion