Discussion topic: Trying to connect my new sky stream puck freezing on software error update message

This message was authored by MarkE This message was authored by: MarkE

Trying to connect my new sky stream puck freezing on software error update message

Goes to Updating software... will not move past 0%

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Trying to connect my new sky stream puck freezing on software error update message

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MarkE Just switch it off at the plug socket and wait for a minute before switching it on again. You can then restart the process.

The following link may also be of interest (in particular the first help segment):

Help setting up Glass or Stream

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"
This message was authored by Bill051 This message was authored by: Bill051

Re: Trying to connect my new sky stream puck freezing on software error update message

I'm no expert - I've had my Stream for 48 hours. A day and a half of switching on and off and retrying and then about 15 minutes on the phone this morning while somebody talked me through a reset. I'd say ring Sky although I'm not sure what their hours are.

MarkE
Topic Author
This message was authored by MarkE This message was authored by: MarkE

Thanks Bill... Situation has now been resolved after repeated switching modum and puck on and off connectivity acheived

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion