Discussion topic: Tennis recordings on Sky stream missing or cut short

This message was authored by ards This message was authored by: ards

Tennis recordings on Sky stream missing or cut short

Anybody else having problems finding specific matches (including the end!) on the tennis recordings and catch up on Sky Stream?   Tried to watch the end of  last night's Sinner v Zverev match in Cincinnati but had to resort to the three minutes highlights which annoyingly gives away the result in the title🤬. 

The recording was on my playlist ok but the programme ended before the end of the match. Couldn't find a later recording and the match was not available on the catch up or anywhere else I could find from my playlist or via the Sports>Tennis menus.  

Seems a bit shambolic and pit luck if you can find a match and if it reaches the end. Are Sky aware of this? 

All Replies

This message was authored by Mister_Dalek This message was authored by: Mister_Dalek

Re: Tennis recordings on Sky stream missing or cut short

@ards wrote:

Anybody else having problems finding specific matches (including the end!) on the tennis recordings and catch up on Sky Stream?   Tried to watch the end of  last night's Sinner v Zverev match in Cincinnati but had to resort to the three minutes highlights which annoyingly gives away the result in the title🤬. 

The recording was on my playlist ok but the programme ended before the end of the match. Couldn't find a later recording and the match was not available on the catch up or anywhere else I could find from my playlist or via the Sports>Tennis menus.  

Seems a bit shambolic and pit luck if you can find a match and if it reaches the end. Are Sky aware of this? 

Incidents such as this have been mentioned on the forum fairly regularly. Sports can be hit and miss when they over-run. Full replays being available after the event is also not always reliable. This can be down to streaming rights rather than being a technical issue. 

Worth dropping an email to Viewer Relations at Sky, just so your comments are logged. 

Email them at ViewerR@Sky.uk 

ards
Topic Author
This message was authored by ards This message was authored by: ards

Re: Tennis recordings on Sky stream missing or cut short

...emailed now.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion