Discussion topic: Sky stream won't connect

This message was authored by Ryan1704 This message was authored by: Ryan1704

Sky stream won't connect

Is anyone having problems with their sky stream? The on in my bedroom, which is further away from the router is working fine, but the on in the living room, about 2.5 meters away from the router, will not connect to the WiFi. I've tried everything, resetting everything around 15 times and I'm still not able to connect. It has been like this for 24 hours now.

Best Answers
Ryan1704
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ryan1704 This message was authored by: Ryan1704 Answer

Re: Sky stream won't connect

Hi, thank you.

Randomly, I disconnected my remote control and then re connected it and the stream puck connected to the Internet straight away.

Many thanks

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ryan1704 have you tried resetting the network settings on the problematic puck?

Go to settings -> Network -> Network Connection -> Reset (press the right button twice to get to the reset button)

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Ryan1704
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ryan1704 This message was authored by: Ryan1704 Answer

Hi, thank you.

Randomly, I disconnected my remote control and then re connected it and the stream puck connected to the Internet straight away.

Many thanks

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

@Ryan1704 good to see you've solved your issue.

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion