Discussion topic: Sky stream puck setup

This message was authored by Dean39 This message was authored by: Dean39

Sky stream puck setup

• Hi I joined sky on Friday I had 2 boxes sent out to me I managed to set the first one up easily but for some reason the second box just won't connect its connected to the Internet and it finds the remote then I'm left with a screen with enjoy all the best tv all in one place simply sign in now I click on the sky icon and it says I'm now connected continue once pressing continue it does nothing 

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Sky stream puck setup

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Do you also have the Whole Home subscription added to your account as you require this to register more than one stream puck to your account,

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Dean39
Topic Author
This message was authored by Dean39 This message was authored by: Dean39

I can only get to a screen that says link your account option to try again only to come back to the same screen or skip and set up later on clicking that I can't go any further 

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@MarkGoldsmith wrote:

Do you also have the Whole Home subscription added to your account as you require this to register more than one stream puck to your account?

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion