Discussion topic: I dont know how to link ny account , so i can start watching tv. I had Sky installed yesterday

This message was authored by Louisa5555 This message was authored by: Louisa5555

I dont know how to link ny account , so i can start watching tv. I had Sky installed yesterday

I had sky installed yesterday.  My WiFi is OK,  but I can't link ny account,  so I can start watching TV. 

Can't get passed lonking tv and speakers ?

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: I dont know how to link ny account , so i can start watching tv. I had Sky installed yesterday

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Louisa5555 what is happening when you try to link your account?

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: I dont know how to link ny account , so i can start watching tv. I had Sky installed yesterday

Who installed your Sky Puck yesterday?

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by mirrors90 This message was authored by: mirrors90

So, I got my 3 boxes today, and all 3 would not pair with my account.

A quick google later and  this worked:

Pick the box up

Look under it

Theres a power button on the bottom.

Put your finger over this (dont press yet)

Take the power cord out

Plug it back in

Hold the power button immediately after the power is in (think about 10 secs hold is the sweet spot)

Release the button

Your sky stream box will show UPDATING

Leave it to update (takes like 1-2 minutes) 

Then it'll reboot

It'll then pair with your account

You're good to go.

Not one of my 3 pucks connected to the sky servers until i did this - thank you google.

Sky Stream x 3

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion