Discussion topic: Sky stream - catch up on live sport

This message was authored by JRMG90 This message was authored by: JRMG90

Sky stream - catch up on live sport

I'm a current Sky Q user. More often that not I'm not able to watch live football  that is on during the day so I record it and watch it later at night trying to avoid the results.

On Sky Stream I believe there is a "watch from the start" option to go back to the beginning of the game  if it is still in progress but how do you go back and watch a game from the start if it's already finished?

Presumsbly it might  appear on catch up at some point but that could be the next day which isn't any use 🤷🏻‍♂️

All Replies

This message was authored by Ash_scfc This message was authored by: Ash_scfc

Re: Sky stream - catch up on live sport

If you press the + symbol on any match beforehand you'll find it "records" the match just like SkyQ did.

But it's stored in the cloud, you'll find it in your playlist.

It seems if you don't do this before the match the only thing you can get after is highlights, that's my experience with EFL matches anyways.

Hitting + just like you hit record should give you the full match

JRMG90
Topic Author
This message was authored by JRMG90 This message was authored by: JRMG90

Re: Sky stream - catch up on live sport

Thanks a lot for the quick response!

Is there a way on Sky stream to do the equivalent of a "series link" on Sky Q where it will automatically record every game or on Sky stream or do you have to apply the + sign to every individual game?

Thanks
John 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion