Discussion topic: Sky Stream Playlist

This message was authored by Corz83 This message was authored by: Corz83

Sky Stream Playlist

Hi everyone, struggling to find previous episodes for soaps. We have emmerdale on playlist, but it doesn't show the ones we haven't watched. Any help appreciated:) 

All Replies

This message was authored by mikealanr This message was authored by: mikealanr

Re: Sky Stream Playlist

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Corz83 

The playlist should show a progress bar on each episode you have watched on demand. It won't however do this if you have watched live.

See: https://www.sky.com/help/articles/your-playlist-and-tv-guide-sky-glass for more information on Playlists.

MikeAlanR

---
65” Sky Glass ocean blue, Sky Live, 4 streaming pucks and EE FTTP Busiest Home (circa 1.6 Gbps download). Former Sky Q, Sky+ HD and Sky+ customer.
This message was authored by bydandie This message was authored by: bydandie

@Corz83 wrote:

Hi everyone, struggling to find previous episodes for soaps. We have emmerdale on playlist, but it doesn't show the ones we haven't watched. Any help appreciated:) 

The issue is that ITVX doesn't provide the feed correctly to Sky Stream (or Virgin stream).  You need to go to the ITVX app

Sky Stream
LG 55" G2 OLED
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin v360
Corz83
Topic Author
This message was authored by Corz83 This message was authored by: Corz83

Thanks both for the replies! So, if we have series link added on emmerdale, it won't be on the playlists and we have to watch it on ITVx? 

This message was authored by Nigelb1972 This message was authored by: Nigelb1972

@Corz83 it'll pull the feed through ITVx anyway but I've had issues where the latest episodes of programs from ITV haven't shown in my playlist so I've gone in directly via ITVx and they're there 

This message was authored by bydandie This message was authored by: bydandie

@Nigelb1972 wrote:

@Corz83 it'll pull the feed through ITVx anyway but I've had issues where the latest episodes of programs from ITV haven't shown in my playlist so I've gone in directly via ITVx and they're there 

The feed from ITVx doesn't show all the episodes in the correct format. Seeing as it's the same on Virgin Stream and Sky Stream then I'd say the issue is with ITVx

Sky Stream
LG 55" G2 OLED
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin v360

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion