Discussion topic: Unable to link account

This message was authored by Ronan1911 This message was authored by: Ronan1911

Unable to link account

Had to do a factory reset last Tuesday as the entire sky stream would not work ( apps weren't working and live tv was lagging). Once I reset it, it won't let me activate my account, every link I try to follow it just says 'there has been a problem' I've been in contact with sky over the phone twice and the issue has still not been resolved. Really unhappy with the service and regret buying sky stream to begin with.

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Unable to link account

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ronan1911 you eill need Sky's help to sort this so I am escalating your post to a Sky team who will invite you to an online chat through the forum tomorrow

Sky ask customers dont do hard resets unless asked to by them as when they go wrong issues are complex to sort as you have found.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there! Thank you for escalating this. We have sent an invite to Ronan1911.

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi @Ronan1911 

An invite was sent but there was no response within 48 hours so it has automatically closed.

If you still need help with this please let us know by posting on the forum again and we will get it escalated through to us.

Thanks
Tom
Ronan1911
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ronan1911 This message was authored by: Ronan1911

I am still having the same issues after 3/4 weeks of back and forth with sky.

when I log into my account it says let's find your account and once I enter my postcode it doesn't continue on. When I then go on to the virtual assistant it is saying I have no active subscriptions

This message was authored by Samanta1 This message was authored by: Samanta1

Hey I'm having the same problem, have you fixed yours if so pleaseee let me know how been on the phone with sky all day and they didn't help at all just told me to wait basically 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion