Discussion topic: Show not added is appearing on my playlist

This message was authored by KieranPlank This message was authored by: KieranPlank

Show not added is appearing on my playlist

Mrs Brown's Boys has been on my playlist for the past 2 weeks without me adding it. I have tried to add it and take it off but it doesn't work and have even tried unplugging and replugging the sly stream box but Mrs Browns boys is still there. Anything else I can try?

Thanks in advance!

Best Answers
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

Re: Show not added is appearing on my playlist

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@KieranPlank On the playlist page go to the very bottom and you should see a tab called "Manage All".  Select this and if Mrs Browns Boys is showing in this list then select "Remove Series" or "Remove from All".  I find this tends to remove items that seem to be stuck in the Playlist.

Good luck

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Do you mean the continue watching rail rather than the playlist?

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

KieranPlank
Topic Author
This message was authored by KieranPlank This message was authored by: KieranPlank

@MarkGoldsmith No, it is not appearing on the continue watching list. Just the playlist

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1 Answer

@KieranPlank On the playlist page go to the very bottom and you should see a tab called "Manage All".  Select this and if Mrs Browns Boys is showing in this list then select "Remove Series" or "Remove from All".  I find this tends to remove items that seem to be stuck in the Playlist.

Good luck

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion