Discussion topic: Resident alien s2 ep4 not playing

This message was authored by Mike199 This message was authored by: Mike199

Resident alien s2 ep4 not playing

I have been watching resident alien and when I go to play s2 ep4 it's comes up saying item unavailable, please try again later, all other episodes I've watched so far have played fine. I tried s2 ep5 and that plays fine so seems to be a issue with s2 ep4 only. I have unplugged the puck but has not fixed the issue. Thanks 

Best Answers
This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Resident alien s2 ep4 not playing

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I think the best thing to do is report this to the Viewer Relations Team via viewerR@sky.uk.

If you let them know the episode and the platform you are trying to access it via they should pass it on to the correct backend team to investigate.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith Answer

Re: Resident alien s2 ep4 not playing

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

I think the best thing to do is report this to the Viewer Relations Team via viewerR@sky.uk.

If you let them know the episode and the platform you are trying to access it via they should pass it on to the correct backend team to investigate.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion