Discussion topic: Puk not working

This message was authored by Mike19851 This message was authored by: Mike19851

Puk not working

Puk making a racket. Clearly broke as I had to get a replacement remote this morning ordered. The whole thing is making a terrible noise 

All Replies

This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Re: Puk not working

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mike19851 I suspect you have a faulty puck but I don't know how it is making noises though as there are no moving parts in the puck.

Anyway, to get you some help I have escalated your post to the Sky Community Messaging Team who will send you an invitation for an online chat.

The link below explains how the procedure works

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

Keep a look out for the speech chat bubble that will appear on the bottom left of your screen when you are logged onto this forum (you will need to refresh your browser from time to time until you see the chat bubble). When the blue bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or the chat will be automatically closed.  Note replies from Sky are not instant so you will need to regularly check the chat thread.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion