Discussion topic: Puck stuck at 0% on software download

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

Re: Maintenence

@Wallyish wrote:

Trying to get sky stream up and running. Its froze on the updating software. Any ideas.

Look down the page on this forum - several others have experienced this. The solution is given on one of the existing threads. 

This message was authored by yarrakid This message was authored by: yarrakid

Glass puck

Hi

I'm new to Sky Glass and the stream service.  I got my new TV which is setup and is brilliant. 

Sooo now the big question.  I have an extra puck for upstairs TV.  However I'm having issues trying to update the software.  It says it will take only a moment.  An hour in and its going no where fast on 0%.  So what's wrong any clues?.  I am running via an extender which works fine with other units like Amazon fire tv.  But not this how do I get this little thing moving in the right direction?.

Please any advise or pointers would greater received.

TIA  Simon

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

Re: Glass puck

This message was authored by Tom-W19 This message was authored by: Tom-W19

Re: Sky stream puck

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi Jont12345

An invite was sent but there was no response within 48 hours so it has automatically closed.

If you still need help with this please let us know by posting on the forum again and we will get it escalated through to us.

Thanks
Tom
This message was authored by LeBrun8099 This message was authored by: LeBrun8099

Re: Puck stuck at 0% on software download

All fixed, followed the guidance on the sky pages: total disconnection and then reconnect with power holding down power button; lights flashed lots of colours and the system reset and downloaded updates etc now working. 

This message was authored by Jonno997 This message was authored by: Jonno997

I am also having this issue and it is stuck on 0%. Infuriating

This message was authored by Tim+Adams This message was authored by: Tim+Adams

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Jonno997 

Try the information on the following link, select the top option "'Updating software' screen stuck at 0%"

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/setting-up-sky-glass-help

Thanks,

Tim

Sky Glass with Sky Live, Sky Stream & Sky Protect - FTTP 2Gbps

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion