Discussion topic: Puck replacement remote stopped

This message was authored by Twigletto This message was authored by: Twigletto

Puck replacement remote stopped

Having had it a year,  and have got through countless batteries,  possibly hours of following fixes( every suggestion apart from throwing it), my replacement has now died. Given the amount of comments saying the same, I  wonder if sky  will ever work out that these cheap pieces of rubbish plastic need fixing. I never had issues with + or Q. Ruined a whole evening up and down. I would suggest to anyone considering glass or puck, wait ten years, it might be ok by then. Beyond irritating. 

All Replies

This message was authored by Jones_The_Cat This message was authored by: Jones_The_Cat

Re: Puck replacement remote stopped

@Twigletto 

100% agree. I've had 2 replacement remotes in the past year after the first two just stopped working for no reason whatsoever. I only ever needed a single remote for both the Sky+HD & Sky Q boxes I had for over 10 years. 
So much for Sky's eco-credentials - all these useless lumps of plastic having to be disposed of. 

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Re: Puck replacement remote stopped

@Twigletto they are not cheap .... but rather expensive considering their low quality🤔

Exiled in HH

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion