Discussion topic: Programmes not loading whilst using sky puck

This message was authored by ElleK This message was authored by: ElleK

Programmes not loading whilst using sky puck

I have installed sky glass, no problem and also added a sky puck which has loaded ok, however when I select a programme using the puck it keeps saying wait for programme ton,pad and then takes me to a blu screen and doesn't move. I have reset router, I have reset puck and have had a message saying there are technical difficulties and to try later, when it comes back I still have same problem. Broadband signal is excellent.

All Replies

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

Re: Programmes not loading whilst using sky puck

@ElleK wrote:

I have installed sky glass, no problem and also added a sky puck which has loaded ok, however when I select a programme using the puck it keeps saying wait for programme ton,pad and then takes me to a blu screen and doesn't move. I have reset router, I have reset puck and have had a message saying there are technical difficulties and to try later, when it comes back I still have same problem. Broadband signal is excellent.

The broadband signal may be excellent but what speed is it? 

Open the Netflix app on the puck and navigate to Get Help. Then run a network test. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion