Discussion topic: Problems with programme

This message was authored by Tina+Howard+King This message was authored by: Tina+Howard+King

Problems with programme

Why does the programmes on my stream puck cut out while watching and goes back to home page or keeps saying technical difficulties and takes ages gor selected programme to come on as never had any problem with my old digital box as was quicker may just go back to it as fed up with cutting out while middle of watching a programme

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Problems with programme

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Tina+Howard+King are you connected via WiFi?

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

This message was authored by Sally_Sparrow This message was authored by: Sally_Sparrow

Re: Problems with programme

@Tina+Howard+King wrote:
Why does the programmes on my stream puck cut out while watching and goes back to home page or keeps saying technical difficulties and takes ages gor selected programme to come on as never had any problem with my old digital box as was quicker may just go back to it as fed up with cutting out while middle of watching a programme

Your old box was connected to a satellite dish and received programmes that way. Sky Stream relies entirely on you having a fast and stable broadband connection. Without one it's effectively useless and you'll keep getting the type of issues you describe. 
It may be better for you to revert back to Sky Q (if that's what you had before) as it tends to be more reliable. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion