Discussion topic: Please I need the sky tech team to come and help me install my sky live stream band

This message was authored by Temitope147 This message was authored by: Temitope147

Please I need the sky tech team to come and help me install my sky live stream band

Please I need the sky tech team to come and help me install my sky live stream band

All Replies

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam

Re: Please I need the sky tech team to come and help me install my sky live stream band

@Temitope147 wrote:

Sky Stream is self-install only - there are no engineers or 'tech team' to help you. 

All you need to do is connect the HDMI cable between the puck and your TV. Connect the puck to the power supply and plug it in. Then select the HDMI input using your TV remote control and follow the on-screen instructions. 

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Please I need the sky tech team to come and help me install my sky live stream band

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Temitope147  Did you also order broadband at the same time?  If so broadband appointments take at least 10 working days from placing the order to going live, you can check progress within the order tracking section of your sky account or my sky app.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Temitope147 

'live stream band' appears to cover three different products.

'Live' is the camera and associated services for a Glass television set

'Stream' is the online-only Sky TV hardware  for use with non-Sky television sets

and '(Broad)band' which is neither of the above, but a separate service from Sky as an ISP (sometimes ordered alongside Glass and/or Stream television)

As @GD1 and @Padam_Padam indicate, there's no installer attendance for the television products.  Some broadband service, particularly FTTP, will require an in-premises visit, typically by Openreach rather than Sky personnel.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion