Discussion topic: Picture Intermittently Pixelating - Many Channels

This message was authored by MohsinMo This message was authored by: MohsinMo

Re: Picture Intermittently Pixelating - Many Channels

@Jason+Golding What you on about mate 🤷 I have raised a complaint with Sky where over the phone they acknowledged it also people on virgin boxes are having the same issue and also scroll a few pages back , literally an employee from sky acknowledged it. Just because you don't have an issue and you're banging on about it here don't mean majority don't have an issue , you don't represent the majority , do ya? 🙈 You should work for sky mate , you sound like their employees to be honest 😂👍

This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

Completly agree @MohsinMo. My puck just froze once again on the TV schedule page. To be honest the whole things is really not good, and Sky ought to be doing much more. I have just emailed them as not heard back from them on Thursday

Yet more pixealation issues 17.43 Sky Sports Main event after I restarted the puck

This message was authored by Bazlowski This message was authored by: Bazlowski

Something off with the frame rate now on Main Event UHD....  very jerky motion

Fine now

This message was authored by Super+Anthony This message was authored by: Super+Anthony

Still jumpy with me. One day after another @Bazlowski. So many issues

Nah that was just momentary. Its just screen tearing on Sky Sports for me.

Same for me @Bazlowski but thank you for claryfing, just had another one at 18.52

I keep hoping and not giving up hope on a fix soon!

This message was authored by Jason+Golding This message was authored by: Jason+Golding

@MohsinMo . Some people love a problem, that they can really focus on hey 

Sky Stream x 2
LG C2 OLED 55inch
Sonos Playbar
Virgin 1 Gig
Virgin Stream Box
Xbox X
Apple TV 4K
Amazon 4K Firestick
This message was authored by MohsinMo This message was authored by: MohsinMo

@Jason+Golding  Some people love to spout absolute nonsense and then think they're clever by being sarcastic 😂 when they don't have a logical response 🤷 ever pondered on that mate 😂

This message was authored by Ant181 This message was authored by: Ant181

Anyone watching the pixeltennis final tonight?

@Ant181 Unfortunately twice in the last couple of minutes. But great coverage

This message was authored by DantheSwan This message was authored by: DantheSwan

@MohsinMo Put them on ignore and save yourself the hassle of reading their nonsense, for some reason they constantly try to defend the indefensible 

The evidence is overwhelming, here and on plenty of other forums, the same issues mentioned by very knowledgeable people who know their way around networks and all things internet related

The current excuse that seems to have been stamped on Sky's script now is to blame peoples internet connections, it isn't peoples connections, it's Sky's woeful service, the cheap mass produced tat pucks and sheer incompetence at fault

Said it before and I'll say it again, NOBODY is getting a faultless service no matter what lies they peddle on here! 

This message was authored by Astongooner This message was authored by: Astongooner

I assume this is still a thing for other channels not just the sports channels have seen it on Sky arts just now plus other channels 

Ex Sky Q current Sky Stream user

Big ugly screen tear on Main Event UHD just now....

@Bazlowski Yes I just had an awful one at 19.42 on Sky sports main event UHD

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion