Discussion topic: Parcel return

This message was authored by Hongyee This message was authored by: Hongyee

Parcel return

I am writing to follow up on my recent attempt to cancel my Sky TV subscription. When I called to cancel, your representative advised me that I did not need to receive the TV stream package and instructed me to refuse the delivery. Following these instructions, I refused to accept the package upon its arrival.

However, when I checked the DPD tracking record, it indicated that the delivery was successfully completed, which is incorrect as I had refused the package. I have since contacted DPD to clarify this issue, but they directed me to contact Sky to resolve the matter regarding the return of the package.

I would like to know the steps I need to take to ensure the complete and successful cancellation of my Sky TV service. Additionally, could you please confirm if the package has been returned to your company?

Thank you for your assistance.

All Replies

This message was authored by Dazzasky This message was authored by: Dazzasky

Re: Parcel return

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Hongyee wrote:

I am writing to follow up on my recent attempt to cancel my Sky TV subscription. When I called to cancel, your representative advised me that I did not need to receive the TV stream package and instructed me to refuse the delivery. Following these instructions, I refused to accept the package upon its arrival.

However, when I checked the DPD tracking record, it indicated that the delivery was successfully completed, which is incorrect as I had refused the package. I have since contacted DPD to clarify this issue, but they directed me to contact Sky to resolve the matter regarding the return of the package.

I would like to know the steps I need to take to ensure the complete and successful cancellation of my Sky TV service. Additionally, could you please confirm if the package has been returned to your company?

Thank you for your assistance.

I have escalated your post to Sky. Keep an eye out for a message from them. @Hongyee 

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Re: Parcel return

Posted by a Sky employee

Thanks for escalating this. We’ve sent an invite to @Hongyee to chat.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion