Discussion topic: Paramount+ activation/registering

This message was authored by stephan84 This message was authored by: stephan84

Paramount+ activation/registering

Hello all

I am painfully having to go to the forums for help as the sky customer service team are brutally useless so i am hoping someone can advise on this. I have sky stream and upgraded to sky cinema, seeing that i got sky paramount+ free with this aswell i thought excellent. I tried to go to the link that is provided and i get the following image appear on my screen. 

stephan84_0-1711968513001.png

It seems there is a major issue with this link and no one at sky is recognising this. Any help in this situation will be very helpful. I have waited a couple weeks now to see if the link has been fixed or not. 

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Re: Paramount+ activation/registering

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

That usually happens when you have a VPN running on your device. I'd suggest turning off any VPN and then opening an incognito browser and trying to access the url that way.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

stephan84
Topic Author
This message was authored by stephan84 This message was authored by: stephan84

Re: Paramount+ activation/registering

Firstly i do not know i have a vpn running or anything but running in incognito mode worked thanks alot

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion