Discussion topic: No access to programmes on Stream

This message was authored by Bill+Ashcroft This message was authored by: Bill+Ashcroft

No access to programmes on Stream

When I turn on Stream, the menu appears. However   when I select a programme I just get the message Please wait for your programme to load - but nothing happens no matter how long I leave it. Tried rebooting etc. but no joy.

All Replies

This message was authored by SlenderRobert This message was authored by: SlenderRobert

Re: No access to programmes on Stream

@Bill+Ashcroft wrote:

When I turn on Stream, the menu appears. However   when I select a programme I just get the message Please wait for your programme to load - but nothing happens no matter how long I leave it. Tried rebooting etc. but no joy.

What's your broadband speed? Are you connecting via WiFi? If possible try connecting directly to your router via ethernet cable and turning WiFi off on the puck's network settings.

Check what speed is being received by the puck by opening the Netflix app, navigate to the Get Help menu and run a network check. 

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: No access to programmes on Stream

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Bill+Ashcroft  In additional to @SlenderRobert  post have you tried uinplugging the device for 1 minute and plug back in?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion