Discussion topic: New deal

This message was authored by Rich114 This message was authored by: Rich114

New deal

Hi, I recently joined sky stream new customer 9 days ago I have seen a better deal with sky stream and will I be alllowed to go for this deal as I am still in my cooling off period

thanks 

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: New deal

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Rich114  No, you chose a deal at the time, even if you cancel within the cool off period you would be considered an existing customer so could not benefit from any deals again for at least 18 months.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Exiled-in-HH This message was authored by: Exiled-in-HH

Missing better deals is a sad fact of life😔

You can always ask Sky but do not be surprised when the computer says NO🤔

Exiled in HH
This message was authored by Fothergill1 This message was authored by: Fothergill1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Rich114 Not related to Sky but a few years ago I ordered a new Dell printer from Amazon.  Before it had even been delivered Amazon dropped the price by 20% so I contacted Amazon and asked if I should return the printer when it arrived and then re-order.  They said I needn't go through the bother of doing that and immediately refunded me the difference.

Although the other answers to your post are entirely correct the point I am making is it can be done if there is the will to do so.  Unfortunately Sky have a different business model.

------------------------------------------
If my post has solved your issue please mark as an "Answer"
If it has helped please give it a "Like"

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion