Discussion topic: My software is not updating

This message was authored by Daniel3245 This message was authored by: Daniel3245

My software is not updating

My Sky Stream software is not updating 

Best Answers
This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

Re: My software is not updating

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Daniel3245 unplug the puck for a few seconds then hold in the power button on the base while you reconnect the power keep the button pressed forva few seconds which forcesctge puck to update. If the doesnt wotk give Sky a call

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by MarkGoldsmith This message was authored by: MarkGoldsmith

Unplug the puck for a minute and it should then complete the software update.

Sky Stream user. Former Sky+ HD and Sky Broadband customer
Please LIKE any responses you found helpful
Please mark a response as an ANSWER if it has solved your query/issue

NOT a Sky Employee

Daniel3245
Topic Author
This message was authored by Daniel3245 This message was authored by: Daniel3245

I have just tried that and it is still not working. This is the first time using the Sky Stream so not sure what needs updating 

Daniel3245
Topic Author

It now says error

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee Answer

@Daniel3245 unplug the puck for a few seconds then hold in the power button on the base while you reconnect the power keep the button pressed forva few seconds which forcesctge puck to update. If the doesnt wotk give Sky a call

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
Daniel3245
Topic Author

It is working now Chrisse.  Thank you

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion